QR codes or also known as Quick Response Codes are 2d or two dimentional codes that carry digital information. They somewhat are like barcodes however barcodes can only have 20 all numerical information, while QR codes can hold thousands of alphanumeric characters. In simple terms, it provides customers an access to the information it contains such as product details and contact information that the business owners want them to see. QR codes offer great assistance to small and medium business owners in terms of sharing product information and other details essential to their customers.
Here are some examples of how QR codes work and where they can be used:
- Business Cards – QR codes can be printed out on calling cards or business cards, customers can scan the code and get contact details or other information.
- Promote Websites – Quick Response Codes can be printed and placed on the products when the codes is scanned it would directly launch to the business’ website.
- Satisfy Customers – If a business provides products that needs to be installed, installation procedures can be contained on QR codes which can be scanned and accessed right away making it easy for the customers to access the information.
- Location Finder – Customers can get access to directions on how to go the the business’ location and it can also contain a map for convenience as this information are stored on the QR code.
- Promotions – Business owners can give their customers an extra credit like putting a discount on certain products when they scan the codes. This doesn’t only increase customer’s satisfaction but allows other products to be sold too!
Anyone with a smart camera phone and the right scanning application, can use QR codes and easily get the information it contains virtually. WIth this capacity these codes are great for small businesses. They can also be customized to promote your business by adding logos, colors and photos or other things that are used to brand a company. Quick Response Code designs is a great mixture of art and technology.